- Jan 2 – Anaiah Press Blog – Guest post
- Jan 3 – Abraham Kane – Interview
- Jan 6 – Carrie Dalby – Interview
- Jan 7 – Iola’s Christian Reads – Review
- Jan 8 – SUSPENSE WRITING: Random Thoughts and Things to
Know… – Guest post, Interview
- Jan 9 – Alison McMahan’s Blog – Review, Interview
- Jan 11 – Kick Start Your Heart Romance – Guest post
- Jan 12 – Nishita’s Rants and Raves – Guest post, Interview
- Jan 13 – J.J. White Writing Blog – Review
- Jan 14 – Cheekypee reads and reviews – Guest post
- Jan 15 – The Story Sanctuary – Review, Interview
Jackie Minniti was born and raised in the heart of New Jersey where she spent 25 years as a classroom teacher and was an education writer for the Courier Post. After retiring from teaching, she moved to Florida and turned to writing full-time. She is currently a columnist for The Island Reporter in St. Petersburg. Her first novel, Project June Bug, the story of a young teacher’s efforts to help a student with ADHD, won several awards, including Premier Book Awards “Book of the Year.” A number of her stories have been included in Chicken Soup for the Soul collections.
Jackie lives on Treasure Island with her husband and two rather noisy macaws, but she frequently travels back to New Jersey to visit her three children and six grandkids.