Sarah Laughlin left her big-city life and dead-end relationship behind for a fresh start as a fourth-grade teacher in the small, Wisconsin town of Meadow Creek. And it feels like home, too, despite the persistent troublemaker in her class and the lack of familiar faces. But the holidays are going to be lonely this year. Until she meets firefighter Lincoln Thompson. Suddenly, the hope of spending Christmas with someone she cares about is within reach.
Lincoln loves his home town of Meadow Creek, but ever since his long-time girlfriend left him for a better life in the city, he wonders if he’ll ever find love in this small town where everyone knows everyone. Then he meets Sarah during her class’s field trip to his firehouse, and a spark is lit. But when they discover that Sarah’s troublemaking student is none other than Lincoln’s beloved nephew, their newfound relationship is put to the test. Can they navigate through the complexities of family dynamics to find a love that will last?
Katy Eeten lives in southeast Wisconsin with her husband and their two sons. She works full time, but her true passion is writing. In addition to Christmas in Meadow Creek, she has also written Blast From Her Past. Katy enjoys taking walks, baking, and spending time with her family.
- Meet Jennifer Pierce, author of Expecting Danger!
- Meet author Laurie Wood, author of Northern Deception!
- Meet author Holly Cohen, author of The Christmas Angel in Apt. 3C
- Romance Release Day! Northern Deception by Laurie Wood and Expecting Danger by Jennifer Pierce
- Release Day: The Christmas Angel in Apt. 3C by Holly Cohen