The part-time Social Media Content and Brand Associate reports to the Director of Sales and Distribution and participates in maintaining Anaiah Press’s online presence through social media channels. The ideal candidate must be comfortable in a start-up environment and be a motivated self-starter with a passion for books and the discipline to work effectively and independently in the fast-paced and ever-evolving world of book publishing.
Main responsibilities include
- carrying out strategies developed to grow our audience and increase traffic on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube
- reporting regular analytics to managers and key stakeholders
- collaborating on the development of new strategies and adaptation of existing strategies to maximize results
- adhering to style and content guidelines
- one–two years of experience in brand promotion and/or social media content creation preferred
- the ability to write effective, engaging content free of typographical, grammatical, and syntax errors
- the ability to use industry tools to create visually attractive original graphics for use on social media channels
- familiarity with SEO, keywords, analytics, etc. and the ability to effectively utilize the like in growing brand awareness
- the ability to follow schedules and plan ahead to meet deadlines and ensure social media coverage during peak hours
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the subject line, Careers: Social Media Associate [Your Full Name].
Deadline to apply
Friday, December 18th, 2020, 5:00 p.m. Eastern
Anaiah Press is an equal opportunity employer.