Check out everything you ever wanted to know about Kara Leigh Miller & Jody Holford and their new Romantic Suspense novel, Jaded Love by following the stops on the blog tour. The Tour will run from February 24th to March 6th.
- 2/25/2016 Clean Romance Reviews ran a guest post.
- 2/26/2016 Book Reviews From an Avid Reader ran a review.
- 2/27/2016 Exaggerated Rants and Strange Musings ran a guest post.
- 2/28/2016 Romantic Fantasy ran a guest post.
- 2/29/2016 Carrie Dalby ran a guest post.
- 3/1/2016 Anaiah Press will run a guest post.
- 3/2/2016 Ex Libris will run a guest post.
- 3/3/2016 Living the Dream will run a guest post.
- 3/3/2016 MeLeesa Swann will run a review and an interview.
- 3/4/2016 J.J. ‘s Writing Blog will run a review.
- 3/4/2016 The Pen and Muse Book Reviews will run a guest post.
- 3/5/2016 The Phantom Paragrapher will run a review.
- 3/5/2016 Wishful Endings will run a guest post and a review.
- 3/6/2016 Abraham Kane will run an interview.
- 3/6/2016 Amber Daulton will run a review.
Jaded Love (Mending Hearts Series Book 2)
They can pretend they’re fine…
Moving to NYC is supposed to be the fresh start Kristy Andrews so desperately needs, but she can’t seem to shake the after-effects of having been kidnapped last year.
Detective Jackson Reed never meant to kill an innocent man, but knowing that doesn’t change the guilt he lives with every single day.
But they can’t hide forever…
When Kirsty and Jackson meet, the connection is instantaneous, but neither is ready to open up about their pasts. Can love and trust conquer their demons?
In order to have a future, they’ll have to face their past…
When Kristy starts receiving threatening messages, her anxiety kicks into overdrive, but the last thing she wants is Jackson worrying about her.
Jackson may doubt his ability to return to active duty, but he has no doubts about his instincts concerning Kristy. Someone is trying to hurt her, and he refuses to let that happen, even if it means going back to work; something he wasn’t sure he’d do.
As the threats increase, Jackson shows Kristy that strength doesn’t mean facing her fears alone, and Kristy shows Jackson that forgiveness starts from within. Can they save each other before it’s too late? Or will the past come back to haunt them?